Sunday, August 19, 2012

Chocolate Cookies

I'm a little behind on this blog at the moment. I've got quite a few recipes that I have made but just haven't had the time to write the blog posts up for them. Sorry! I will try and catch up.

I made these biscuits a couple weeks ago when I was planning to head away for work. They are super yummy and the good thing is that they travel quite well as they are a crunchy biscuit and they kept for well over a week in just an airtight container. I doubled the recipe to try and use a bit more of the condensed milk but I think you could actually get 3 batches out of a can. I've done a bit of research and it would appear that the raw dough is suitable to be frozen and used later, so that would be a great option to use all the condensed milk but not end up with a huge pile of biscuits.


¼ lb butter (115 grams)
2 ozs castor sugar (60 grams)
6 ozs S.R Flour (180 grams)
3 tablespoons condensed milk
1 heaped dessertspoon cocoa

Cream butter and sugar. Add cocoa, condensed milk and flour. Roll into balls. Flatten with fork. Bake at 180 degrees C for approximately 15 mins or until just firm.

Printable Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment